Welcome to Manhattan Dental Health New Jersey!
Are You Suffering From, or At Risk For
One of These Inflammatory Diseases?
ARTHRITIS, DIABETES, PSORIASIS, ALZHEIMERS?
The Number #1 Cause of Inflammation is Gum Disease
Gum inflammation is also connected to: • Cardiovascular disease • Stroke • Alzheimer’s disease • Pancreatic and Kidney Cancers • Rheumatoid Arthritis • Diabetes and other illnesses • Premature and low birth weight babies.
Reducing Your overall inflammatory burden is a process we take very seriously!
According to the AAP in an article published in 2012:
“One out of every two American adults aged 30 and over has periodontal disease, according to recent findings from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).” Read More
Here’s What We Know Now:
- What happens in your mouth effects your entire body.
- Treating CAUSES rather than symptoms, provides LASTING SOLUTIONS, which saves time and money.
- Gum disease is an infection that affects the entire body.
- Conditions such as Diabetes, asthma, heartburn and others affect the health of your mouth and visa versa.
- Many medications affect the health of your mouth.
- Sleep and Breathing are vitally important to overall health and the position of your teeth and jaws impact both.
- Small problems are easier, less costly and take less time to fix than bigger problems.
- Your health constantly changes and requires attention.
- It’s ALWAYS about YOU and YOU are UNIQUE.
- YOUR mouth talks to your body and your body talks to your mouth.
- Providing relief of symptoms is a short-term fix, uncovering and dealing with causes provides longer lasting results and helps prevent recurrence.
- Natural is always preferable. Yet, Nature sometimes needs a nudge.
- Personal, individual attention and caring with a human touch can never be replaced by technology.
- The quest for knowledge never ends.
- What’s in our hearts and in our souls guides everything we do.
- We are trusted advisors first and care givers next.
- Technology is only useful if it helps YOU.
The MDH Difference
I believe that people are not getting the attention they deserve or need from our current healthcare system. At Manhattan Dental Health, we fight this trend by giving people individualized, personalized, comprehensive care. We pay particular attention to how your mouth relates to the rest of your body and visa versa, while providing state of the art, high tech, comfortable and beautiful dental care. We will coordinate our efforts with the rest of your healthcare team, or help you find people who appreciate that YOUR mouth is connected to the rest of your body, your most valuable asset.
What Do You See?
In most dental offices, this picture will prompt a discussion of what can be done to fix the unevenness of the teeth. At MDH we first ask WHY did this happen? We then ask how we can prevent it from happening again? Finally, we fix it so it doesn’t happen again and lasts! That’s the MDH difference.
My overriding goal is to help people. I am constantly learning and studying ways to further help YOU. I’ve practiced for nearly 40 years in Manhattan, caring for Physicians, CEO’s, Politicians and people from all over the world. I’ve decided that people near my home in Bergen County deserve the same care as the rich and famous.
Manhattan Dental Health NJ is a dental practice that is as unique as you are.
MDH consists of talented, dedicated, oral health professionals that are dedicated to the MDH vision of personalized care that looks at CAUSES rather than just treating symptoms.
To YOUR good health and wellness,
Doctor of Dental Medicine